Preparation of damage assessments as a court or privately engaged expert for proceedings involving securing of evidence and the necessary legal action thereafter.
Preparation of surveys on damage assessment and construction defects.
- Comprehensive property review and documentation of existing damages and defects
- advice on necessary repair and renovation measures
- determination of possible value depreciation
- Neutral and objective representation of the state and condition of a property
- Work often leads to out-of-court settlements among the parties involved (building contractor, owner, etc.)
- Substantial cost reduction